Hunter Biden’s Net Worth: $230 Millions
Hunter Biden Biography
- Hunter Biden Net Worth was born on February 4, 1970, in Wilmington, Delaware State. Hunter Biden is the second son of Neilia Biden (née Hunter) and Joe Biden.
- Just like his father and brother, Hunter Biden attended Catholic high school Archmere Academy in Claymont, Delaware.
- During the year after Hunter Biden graduated from college, he served as a Jesuit volunteer at a church in Portland, Oregon, and met Kathleen Buhle, whom Hunter Biden married in 1993.
- After graduating from law school in 1996, Hunter Biden accepted a position at the bank holding company MBNA, a major contributor to his father’s political campaigns.
- He was appointed to a five-year term on the board of directors of Amtrak by President George W. Bush in 2006.
- Hunter Biden was the board’s vice chairman from July 2006 till 2009; he was replaced as Vice Chairman in January and resigned from the board in February.
- In September 2008, Hunter Biden launched a consultancy company named Seneca Global Advisors that offered to help companies expanded into foreign markets.
- He married with Kathleen Buhle in 1993 and divorced in 2017.
- then he married with Melissa Cohen in 2019 and Melissa Cohen is Hunter’s wife.
Hunter Biden Assets
Here, Hunter Biden owns over 15 real estate properties, 9 Cars, 3 Luxury Yachts. Hence, Hunter Biden’s Assets also include Cash reserves of over $50 Million. So, Hunter Biden also owns an investment portfolio of 14 stocks that are valued at $85 Million.
Hunter Biden also has over $45 Million in Bank Deposits and Government Bonds. So, he receives annual interest and dividend payments. The total rental income earned by Hunter Biden is over $5 Million dollars annually. The dividend and interest income of Hunter Biden is an additional $2 Million.
Possessing a high net worth does not mean people live a lavish lifestyle. However, Hunter Biden is someone who shows off his wealth through his expensive house and properties. Hunter Biden has bought an expensive $35 Million dollars mansion in 2020. This luxury home comes with the following features like Tennis Court, Wine Cellar, 15-Seater Dining Room, 2 Swimming Pools, 14 Bedrooms, 16 Bathrooms, Yoga Studio, Bowling Alley, Game Room, 5 Office Rooms, 8 Fire Places, 2 Modular kitchens, 1 Outdoor Kitchen and Helipad.
Cars owned by Hunter Biden
Here is the detail of cars of Mr Hunter Biden son of Mr Joe Biden. He is Famous for his Awesome car collection. Detailed of cars is
|Ferrari 812||$650,000 USD|
|BMW Z3||$215,000 USD|
|Rolls-Royce Ghost||$1.45 Million USD|
|Mercedes-Benz S-Class||$210,000 USD|
Hunter Biden Annual Income
In 2006, Biden and his uncle James Biden purchased the international hedge fund Paradigm Global Advisors; Hunter Biden was interim CEO of the fund. Hunter Biden also works as a lobbyist using the influence of his father Joe Biden’s office.
|2021||$18 Million US Dollars|
|2020||$21 Million US Dollars|
In September 2008, Hunter Biden launched a consultancy company named Seneca Global Advisors that offered to help companies expand into foreign markets.
Must Visit; Thenewstrending
Hunter Biden Net Worth Growth Rate
|Net Worth in 2022||$230 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$215 Million|
- From 2013 to 2020, Hunter Biden served as a fellow of the board of the China-based private parity fund BHR Partners, of which he attained a 10% stake in 2017.
- In September 2019, while President Trump was accusing Hunter Biden of malfeasance in Ukraine, Trump also incorrectly claimed that Hunter Biden “walked out of China with $1.5 billion in a fund” and earned “millions” of dollars from the BHR deal.